Welcome to the Wisconsin Auctioneers Association!
For asset acquisition and disposition,
the Auction Method of Marketing is the original
Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose
The Wisconsin Auctioneers Association is a non-profit trade association that exists for the purpose of promoting the growth and professionalism of the auction method of marketing and Auctioneering in the State of Wisconsin.
WAA Professional Auctioneers:
• Are Licensed by the State of Wisconsin
• Must abide by State/Federal Regulations including Uniform Commercial Code, Sherman Act, ATF, Bankruptcy Laws
• Must attend Ongoing Continuation Education
• Adhere to a strict Code of Ethics
• Keep abreast of trends in the marketplace
• Must be knowledgeable and honest to protect consumers
• Attend state and national conferences, seminars and workshops
• Network with other professionals to improve service to consumers