Welcome to the Wisconsin Auctioneers Association!
…the Memories of the Past, the Best of the Present and
Forward into the Future.
2016 WAA Board President
Upcoming WAA Events:
Note to All:
2016 WAA Membership Dues
The Wisconsin Auctioneers Association is a non-profit trade association that exists for the purpose of promoting the growth and professionalism of the auction method of marketing and Auctioneering in the State of Wisconsin.
WAA Professional Auctioneers:
- Are Licensed by the State of Wisconsin
- Must abide by State/Federal Regulations including Uniform Commercial Code, Sherman Act, ATF, Bankruptcy Laws
- Must attend Ongoing Continuation Education
- Adhere to a strict Code of Ethics
- Keep abreast of trends in the marketplace
- Must be knowledgeable and honest to protect consumers
- Attend state and national conferences, seminars and workshops
- Network with other professionals to improve service to consumers