Welcome to the Wisconsin Auctioneers Association!
…the Memories of the Past, the Best of the Present and
Forward into the Future.
Upcoming WAA Events:
WAA Continuing Education Fall Series
Monday, Dec. 5, 2016
Continuing Education Registration (Click here for registration)
2017 WAA Convention
2016 WAA Membership Dues
2016 WAA Board Leaders
President Bryce Hansen
President-Elect Carol Wagenson
Past- President Kathy Packard
The Wisconsin Auctioneers Association is a non-profit trade association that exists for the purpose of promoting the growth and professionalism of the auction method of marketing and Auctioneering in the State of Wisconsin.
WAA Professional Auctioneers:
- Are Licensed by the State of Wisconsin
- Must abide by State/Federal Regulations including Uniform Commercial Code, Sherman Act, ATF, Bankruptcy Laws
- Must attend Ongoing Continuation Education
- Adhere to a strict Code of Ethics
- Keep abreast of trends in the marketplace
- Must be knowledgeable and honest to protect consumers
- Attend state and national conferences, seminars and workshops
- Network with other professionals to improve service to consumers