Our goal is to find new and exciting ways to help our members take care of business and to enjoy a few perks along the way for you and your family.
We have the complete list of all the benefits, along with how to take advantage of the discounts, in the member's section of our web site.
Are you celebrating a company milestone or have other newsworthy items to share? Let us know so we can send out a press release on your behalf. We have a database of over 150 (and growing) Wisconsin-based news media organizations - television, radio, newspapers, & magazines. We will help get the word out. Likewise, if you are ever published in the newspaper or appear on TV, let us know so we can share that on social media for you.
On the 15th and 30th of each month, we will be featuring a member of our association on both social media and our web site. If you would like to be featured for our member spotlight, please send a short bio along with a description of your business and your areas of specialization. Please also include a photo of yourself and some of your business (business photos can be at an auction or your facility). Make sure to also include your business contact information in case someone is looking for a referral.
- Office Depot (up to 80% discount) - This has a bigger discount than the standard rewards program
- Hotel Discount (up to 26% discount over 100,00 hotels)
- US Pay - (Credit Card Processing less than 1% transaction fees)
- Avis Car Rental (up to 30% discount)
- Budget Car Rental (Special Rates)
- FedEx Shipping (20% discount standard rates)
- YRC Freight Shipping (up to 83% discount national/regional shipments)
- Ticket Deals (30-50% discount of Movies, Theme Parks, Attractions, Shows, Events, Circus, Concerts)
- Rx Prescription Drug Card (up to 75% off on many prescription costs) - Two different plans
- Insurance Network (Blue Cross, Cigna, Aetna, United Health Care)
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 4imprint Promotion Products
- AD Accounting Services
- ADP Payroll Services
- Sterling Now (Background Checks)
- Oasis Outsourcing (HR Admin Services)
- 1-800 Flowers (15% Discount)
- Harry & David Gourmet Gift Baskets (15% Discount)
- Cheryl's Cookies (Cookie Gift Boxes; 15% Discount)
- The Popcorn Factory (Popcorn Tins & Gifts; 15% Discount)
- Fruit Bouquets (15% Discount)
- 1-800 Baskets (15% Discount)
- Simply Chocolate (15% Discount)
- Wolfermans Tradition of Fine Baking (15% Discount)
- Personalization Universe (15% Discount)
- Goodsay Unique Gifts (15% Discount)
- Stock Yards World's Finest Steaks and Chops (15% Discount)
- National Auctioneers Association
Founded in 1949, the NAA continues to build on more than 50 years of excellence. Approximately 4,500 NAA professionals internationally subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics, ensuring you a positive and worry-free sale experience.
- Lampi Equipment, Inc.
Auction toppers, trailers, concession trailers and portable toilets.
- Auction Flex
Complete & Flexible software, wireless handheld clerking, integrated internet absentee bidding on your web site. Print bid cards and capture buyer’s image at check-in. 30 day free trial.
- Auctioneer Insurance Program
Endorsed by WAA Board of Directors. Contact Larry Harb for a non-obligatory quote.
- SOLD II Auction Software
The keys to success are flexibility and adapting to changing markets. For over 25 years, through ups and downs, successful auction firms have been using SOLD II.
- Wisconsin Department of Regulation & Licensing
Just like your driver’s license, the State of Wisconsin is the issuing agency. Not to be confused with WAA, which is a not-for-profit trade association with volunteer members, that could be compared to AAA.
- Bad Check Recovery
CheckmarcUSA is a national leader in collecting dishonored checks and ACH recovery. The Checkmarc recovery program is a powerful service that works to recover bad checks and electronic payments. It eliminates the time you spend trying to collect bad check
- The Country Today
Reach full-time farmers, part-time farmers and other rural residents with your farm, household, real estate, vehicle and antique auctions. The Country Today serves more than 25,000 households in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois and Iowa.
- Antique Week
Auction publication reaches 60,000 antiques enthusiasts every week.
- Collectors Journal
Auction & Collectors Newspaper for America
- Auction Action Antique News
One of Wisconsin’s premier auction newspapers. Paper available online, and hard copy.
- Wisconsin Newspaper Association
We offer newspaper networks that were specifically designed to reach out to a large audience to assist auctions in finding consignments and also increase attendance at public auctions. It’s a discounted program offered by the association.
- Wisconsin State Farmer
“Putting Buyers at Auctions since 1956!” Covering all of rural Wisconsin & Northern Illinois.